The Community at Holmes Harbor is organized specifically for the common good, to benefit the Holmes Harbor community, and to promote and sustain a positive community image. Activities may include, but are not limited to:
• Participating in neighborhood beautification, engendering civic pride
• Raising the awareness of community concerns and potential solutions
• Facilitating assistance to neighbors in times of crisis
• Advocating for the benefit of the community
• Promoting social activities that help strengthen a spirit of goodwill
Each of the following was essentially met, except that the expansion of the Emergency Response Team is still in the development stage:
• Encourage pride in the appearance of the community. Identify and seize
opportunities for helping to maintain property values.
• Raise the awareness of community concerns and potential solutions
by using the newsletter, e-mail and/or the website.
• Monitor and report on the following:
Developments regarding the golf course properties,
Pertinent actions by utility boards of commissioners,
Activities of any other entities that could impact the Holmes Harbor
• Maintain and expand the Emergency Response Team.
• Advocate for the benefit of the community.
• Organize the annual summer picnic and a community-wide yard sale.
CHH Board of Directors:
President -- Carol Hanna
Vice-president Bill O'Donnell
Secretary -- Judy Simon
Treasurer -- Rev Barchenger
Charlene O'Donnell, Nancy Tonkin
Ginny O'Neill, Linda Russell and Jerry O'Neill
Upcoming Association Meetings
April 21st - Simon residence at,
4904 Spinnaker Drive
May 19th - Hanna residence at,
5050 Bradshaw Road
June 16th - Russell residence at,
4987 Lilac Drive
CHH meets on the third Monday of each month,.Everyone is ecouraged to attend, and questions and comments are welcome. Beginning at 7 o’clock, we are usually adjourned by 8:30. This is a relaxed group so we invariably enjoy several chuckles while conducting business.
(No meetings in July or December.)