The Community at Holmes Harbor is organized specifically for the common good, to benefit the Holmes Harbor community, and to promote and sustain a positive community image. Activities may include, but are not limited to:
• Participating in neighborhood beautification, engendering civic pride
• Raising the awareness of community concerns and potential resolutions
• Facilitating assistance to neighbors in times of crisis
• Advocating for the benefit of the community
• Promoting social activities that help strengthen a spirit of goodwill
• Encourage pride in the appearance of the community. Identify and seize
opportunities for helping to maintain property values.
• Raise the awareness of community concerns and potential solutions
by using the newsletter, e-mail and/or the website.
• Monitor and report on the following:
Developments regarding the golf course properties,
Pertinent actions by utility boards of commissioners,
Activities of any other entities that could impact the Holmes Harbor
• Maintain and expand the Emergency Response Team.
• Advocate for the benefit of the community.
• Organize the annual summer picnic and a community-wide yard sale.
It takes the support of the community to make a success of this all-volunteer organization. Dues are only $15 per individual or $25 per couple per year. Click on the link below to print out the membership form.
See the NEWS page for a list of neighbors helping neighbors; volunteers who are ready to lend a hand in emergency situations.
Upcoming Association Meetings
February 17th - O'Neill residence
1306 Greenway Place
March 17th - McGregor residence
5062 Honeymoon Bay Road
April 21st - Simon residence
4904 Spinnaker Drive
CHH meets on the third Monday of each month,.Everyone is ecouraged to attend, and questions and comments are welcome. Beginning at 7 o’clock, we are usually adjourned by 8:30. This is a relaxed group so we invariably enjoy several chuckles while conducting business.
(No meetings in July or December.)
Click here to find out about advertising in the newsletter and website.